This page provides a compact list of the most important documentation pieces for midPoint developers
- Architecture and Design section provides overview of midPoint architecture. It provides both the big picture but the sub-pages also provide a lot of details. The overall architecture of midPoint is stable and well proven. Even though the description is somehow older it still well described the system.
- Interfaces page provides a list of important midPoint interfaces. Usually those that are intended for public use.
- Source Code wiki subtree contains information about midPoint sources
- SchemaDoc is a data model documentation generated from the schemas
- JavaDoc of midPoint APIs ... and also the whole code
- Prism Objects page provides introduction to fundamental data representation framework used in midPoint. You will work with prism objects all the time when developing midPoint. This is very well worth a look. Especially:
- Development Participation page describes how to contribute code to midPoint
- Development Guidelines provide some guidance how to create and structure midPoint code.
- Tips, Lists and Cheats