- Introduction provides basic description of midPoint product, features and project approach, including project history and plans.
- Architecture and Design is a rich section describing midPoint architecture, principles, subsystems, data structures, etc. It is a must-read for anyone seriously interested in midPoint.
- Documentation provides a collection of pages related to midPoint installation, customization and use.
- Developer Zone provides information about midPoint development, coding guidelines, code structure, etc.
- Feedback page describes various ways how to provide feedback to the midPoint team.
If you are new to midPoint, there are several "tracks" to start exploring it:
- What is Enterprise Identity Management?
- Architecture and Design will provide theoretical overview of what midPoint is and how it works.
- First Steps provides a guidance how to quickly install midPoint and configure it.
The midPoint development team members would like to express our greatest thanks to:
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.
- Dec 21 2016: Einstein was released: Release 3.5
- Sep 13 2016: Heisenberg Update 1 was released: Release 3.4.1
- Jun 24 2016: Heisenberg was released: Release 3.4
- Apr 7 2016: Lincoln Update 1 was released Release 3.3.1
- Dec 1 2015: Lincoln was released: Release 3.3