- Introduction provides basic description of midPoint product, features and project approach, including project history and plans.
- Architecture and Design is a rich section describing midPoint architecture, principles, subsystems, data structures, etc. It is a must-read for anyone seriously interested in midPoint.
- Documentation provides a collection of pages related to midPoint installation, customization and use.
- Developer Zone provides information about midPoint development, coding guidelines, code structure, etc.
- Feedback page describes various ways how to provide feedback to the midPoint team.
If you are new to midPoint, there are several "tracks" to start exploring it:
- MidPoint Book is an excellent starting point for any midPoint-related activity.
- Trying MidPoint provides short instructions to have midPoint up and running in minutes.
- Enterprise Identity Management provides short introduction to IDM field.
- Architecture and Design will provide theoretical overview of what midPoint is and how it works.
- First Steps provides a guidance how to quickly install midPoint and configure it.
The midPoint development team members would like to express our greatest thanks to:
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.
- Dec 18 2017: Darwin released: Release 3.7
- Oct 11 2017: Comenius Update 1 released: Release 3.6.1
- Jul 4 2017: Comenius was released: Release 3.6
- Apr 9 2017: Einstein Update 1 was released: Release 3.5.1
- Apr 1 2017: Cimrman was released: Release 3.C