This is Wiki home of midPoint - identity management and governance system. The best way to start is an Introduction page.
- Introduction provides basic description of midPoint product, features and project approach, including project history and plans.
- Architecture and Design is a rich section describing midPoint architecture, principles, subsystems, data structures, etc. It is a must-read for anyone seriously interested in midPoint.
- Documentation provides a collection of pages related to midPoint installation, customization and use.
- Developer Zone provides information about midPoint development, coding guidelines, code structure, etc.
- Feedback page describes various ways how to provide feedback to the midPoint team.
If you are new to midPoint, there are several "tracks" to start exploring it:
Community and Ecosystem
See Participation page for all the details about midPoint community and ecosystem. Quick links:
The midPoint development team members would like to express our greatest thanks to:
Atlassian for providing great tools to support software development. The development without Jira, Confluence and other tools will be much more difficult.
JetBrains for providing IntelliJ IDEA - an IDE that impressed most of our development team members. IDEA makes our team much more productive.
ZeroTurnaround for providing JRebel - an JVM-plugin that makes it possible for our developers to instantly see any code change made to web application without redeploying.
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.