Evolveum's commitment to evolution and innovation emerged into natural cooperation with Academia. We strive to combine past experience and expertise with modern theoretical findings. We avoid repeating the same mistakes from the past by exploring new approaches, where theoretical research is a foundation for future improvements. Through the volunteers, mostly students (bachelors, masters, engineers, phds), we lay down theoretical basis for future development. When the results from the research are proven to be usable in practice then we are trying, again preferably with student cooperation, to "productize" them.Currently we cooperate
universities and educational organizations
- Faculty of Information and Informational Technologies, Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava
- Technical university of Kosice, Slovakia
- Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics at Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Faculty of Economic Informatics at University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Zealand Institute of Business and Technology (Erhvervsakademi Sjælland), Denmark: Student internship in order to apply a student's knowledge in practice and support the development of student's ability and creativity to solve tasks.
If you are interested in starting cooperation with us, please , do not hesitate to contact us.