|Support provided by||Evolveum|
|Target systems||Box cloud services|
This connector is unfinished. It was using experimental extension to ConnId framework that haven't passed internal review and was dropped. This connector will not work without investing an effort to complete the development.
Box Connector for midPoint is REST connector which support basic CRUD operations for accounts, groups, folders and operations related to group as membership (group and users) or collaboration (group and folders). Connector was implemented for ConnID branch results-handler-modification.
|Framework||ConnId 184.108.40.206-SNAPSHOT(branch results-handler-modification)|
|Connector name||BOX connector|
Capabilities and Features
|Activation||YES||Only for Account Object Type|
|Native Attribute names||YES|
The connector itself is available under the terms of Apache License 2.0. To our best knowledge there is no extra license needed to use this connector.
|1.0||Polygon||Download jar||GitHub||GitHub||September 18th 2017||220.127.116.11-SNAPSHOT(branch results-handler-modification)||Stable version|
Connector operates with some limitations, which were detected during implementation:
It’s recomended to enable “filteredResultsHandler” in configuration because of lack support of query filters
Connector supports following filters:
Box connector requires following property fields so please follow the steps below:
- Obtain credential codes for Box API. Register at developer.box.com
- Create new Custom App with standard OAuth 2.0 User Authentication
- Set Redirect URI e.g. http://127.0.0.1 and select at least “Manage users”, “Manage groups” and “Manage enterprise properties” options in Application Scopes checkbox.
- In order to authenticate with Box you will also need refreshToken and accessToken. To retrieve it, go to your Box-connector java project and run Main class. Follow the steps described in console.
- You now have all the information you need to configure the connector resource in the midPoint.
Methods for connector testing are divided into the clasess according to correspond Object Type. These classes are located in test package.Before running the test methods please fill the required values as:
- “ClientId” as in configuration,
- “ClientSecret” as in configuration,
- “RefreshToken” current valid state of refreshToken,
- “AccessToken” current valid state of accessToken,
- “BoxHTTPEndpoint” as in configuration,
in each of testing class.
- “invalidRefreshToken” invalid or expired refreshToken,
- “invalidAccessToken invalid or expired accessToken”
in account testing class.
Basic tests use attributes with values containing valid special characters (subset of 'ľščťžýáíéäúôöüß$#@%^&*<>(?' ) for create, update operation tests and schema consistency test. Filtering and listing tests are divided into methods according to possible filters and options for each object type.