- Consistency mechanism in midPoint was update and aligned with manual connectors, taking into account possible future extension for asynchronous provisioning operations. Old shadow "consistency" properties (
failedOperationType) are no longer used. Their content is ignored. All operations that are not completed immediately are now recorded in
- Version numbers of some bundled connectors have changed. Therefore connector references from the resource definitions that are using the bundled connectors need to be updated.
- New resource capability (delta update) was introduced. Therefore please make sure that native resource capabilities are refreshed for resources that support delta update capability (most notably LDAP and AD connectors).
- TODO: primaryIdentifierValue
Changes in initial objects since 3.8
- Report API is changed, including the remote reporting inteface: TODO
- Variable typing and more strict checks. Which means that midPoint 4.0 is slightly less tolerant configuration errors.
Known Issues and Limitations