- The LDAP connector and AD Connector were upgraded to the latest available version.
- AD Connector was improved in several ways, including better support for userAccountControl attribute. It is recommended to refresh resource schema to take full advantage of those features.
- CSV and DatabaseTable connectors were upgraded to the latest versions.
Behavior changes since 3.9
- Following expression variables are deprecated: user, account, shadow
- Inbound mappings are evaluated together from all the resources, as they should. But do not rely on that (yet). Some resources may not be loaded.
- Default range for inbound mappings has changed. TODO: single vs multivalue. See Inbound Mapping page for the details.
- Special authorization is needed to run reports (authorization-model-3#runReport). Access to report web service requires this authorization as well (e.g. needed for access by Jaspersoft Studio).
- Change of
subtypeis not supported in midPoint 4.0. This functionality was never fully supported in midPoint 3.x either, even though some use-cases worked. As
subtypeis now deprecated, this functionality will not longer be supported.
Public interface changes since 3.8