- Flexible authentication implementation was extended to cover REST service. If you already have configuration for flexible authentication, then you have to add appropriate section for REST service. In case that you are not using flexible authentication, REST service authentication will work in the same way as in midPoint 4.1.
- TODO: Mapping processing cleanup (side effect of midPrivacy)
- TODO: consolidation&normal mapping: secondary delta does not override normal mapping. primary delta does.
- TODO: deleting a value given by strong mapping: before=error, after=delta ignored+warning
- TODO: push changes option
- TODO: "after projections" object template evaluation
publicHttpUrlPatternis used in System Configuration Object to create links in notifications. Property
defaultHostnamewas used for this purpose before.
- Changes in mapping evaluation (
Jira server Evolveum Jira serverId 701b45f2-090c-3276-8ac9-f45eedf731bc key MID-5953
Jira server Evolveum Jira serverId 701b45f2-090c-3276-8ac9-f45eedf731bc key MID-6040
- Change in Users in Midpoint report. Re-import of report definition is needed (
Jira server Evolveum Jira serverId 701b45f2-090c-3276-8ac9-f45eedf731bc key MID-5908
- Following expression variables are still deprecated:
shadow. These variables will be removed soon. Please change your script to use
subtypeis still deprecated. It will be removed soon. Please change your configuration to use archetypes instead.