- Introduction provides basic description of midPoint product, features and project approach, including project history and plans.
- Architecture and Design is a rich section describing midPoint architecture, principles, subsystems, data structures, etc. It is a must-read for anyone seriously interested in midPoint.
- Documentation provides a collection of pages related to midPoint installation, customization and use.
- Developer Zone provides information about midPoint development, coding guidelines, code structure, etc.
- Feedback page describes various ways how to provide feedback to the midPoint team.
If you are new to midPoint, there are several "tracks" to start exploring it:
- MidPoint Book is an excellent starting point for any midPoint-related activity.
- Trying MidPoint provides short instructions to have midPoint up and running in minutes.
- Enterprise Identity Management provides short introduction to IDM field.
- Architecture and Design will provide theoretical overview of what midPoint is and how it works.
- First Steps provides a guidance how to quickly install midPoint and configure it.
Community and Ecosystem
See Participation page for all the details about midPoint community and ecosystem. Quick links:
The midPoint development team members would like to express our greatest thanks to:
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.
- Apr 9 2020: Pasteur released: Release 4.1
- Feb 12 2020: Gutenberg Update 2 released: Release 4.0.2
- Nov 14 2019: Galileo Update 1 released: Release 3.9.1
- Oct 22 2019: Gutenberg Update 1 released: Release 4.0.1
- Sep 8 2019: Gutenberg released: Release 4.0